Institutes which are permitted and are NOT appearing in
the recognized list for year 2013 - 14 are due to following reasons:
1) The institution which have NOT submitted the complete renewal/validity form
2) Institute which have
NOT submitted the data on-line.
3) The application form
shall be only one for all nursing programmes offered by
This is in continuation of the Circular dated 15th July 2010 & 3rd January 2012.
The Indian Nursing Council is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare was constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of parliament in order to establish a uniform standard of training for nurses, Midwives and health visitors.
- Revised GNM syllabus: Implemented in all States from 2005-2006 academic
- Revised Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) syllabus: Implemented from 2005-2006 in all
- Revised Post Basic Basic B.Sc. syllabus implemented from 2005-2006 in all
- Prepared Post basic diploma in Cardio-Thoracic Nursing